Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still Waiting

No news yet on the job opening. I have heard lots of positive things though. One of my supervisors told me he felt I was definitely one of the top two interviews - so that was positive. I was also told by all three of my supervisors that the special education director was really impressed with me. So that is all good, right? I had hoped to hear the verdict this week - but maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part. The wait is really driving me and the hubs nuts though! :)

My assessment load continues to grow and grow. I think at last count I am around 36 for the year. I feel like I have gotten a GREAT experience though and I genuinely enjoy the assessment process so I happy with my work load.

8 weeks until graduation! So much to get done before then! I REALLY need to get to work on my paper for my project! I finally worked on it a but last weekend, but I need to start getting into the habit of working on it more frequently or I will be crying those last couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment